Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updates of the past 3 months

Ok. I know i have neglected my own blog, though i have never intended to be an active blogger. Just another venue to view my some what creative cakes and i have not the time to conjour up any witty story that comes with each cakes because sometimes, there isn't one.

So this time, not just because of the long hiatus but i couldn't update coz my iBook went KAPUT! and i didn't have access to any computer for a while. So i relied a lot on my newly acquired mobile to do the fast instant upload. With that, it has its limits. It not as smooth to type oodles and oodles of words that i'm not sure who actually does read anyway.

So now i am on windows and have grown somewhat awkward to use it. I'm so spoilt by Apple. It's sooooooo much easier. Now It seems I have to redo my entire website! Coz the app that i used wasn't backed up in my backup!!! My dear husband did try do retrieve the source codes so I don't have THAT much work to restart everything. But I have yet to ask of his progress.

So in the mean time, these are what I have done since my last entry.










No comments:

Post a Comment