Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Finally found a place that teaches cake decoration

After plenty of browsing and searching, finally found a place that teaches cake decoration. Duh! Why did I not do it any earlier is beyond me. So I jumped on the bandwagon, took out my life savings and after a matter of weeks, my works have been slightly upgraded.

Didn't have much time to think this one through but manage to come up with this one. Oh well, kids love colors, they don't really care much for patterns , so long as it colorful.


Wanted to do some jawi inscriptions on this cake but couldn't find one that I could copy on a cake. So I just downloaded a raya greeting card and copied it on the cake. Wallah! some calligraphy.


The "graduation cake" or grand finale cake, as they call it . The roses was a must-have item on the cake.

The rainbow cake learnt in basic decor class. I need not inform where because this has a signature of it's own. Anyone who have taken this course would know immediately.


For my niece's 3rd birthday. But it got gobbled up by her elder sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment