Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Orders were pouring in

Soon after my first basic course, with so few products I've made, I quickly made my website. Orders were pouring in to a point I was kept busy for a few weeks. Then what I wanted for so long, I was overwhelmed. Whoa...I needed a break already.


Made this as a gift for an old "brother" whom we reunited prior to his daughter's wedding. At this point I haven't learn much about fondant.



A neighbour took a chance on me and I hope I didn't disappoint. But THIS version of my train cake was better than the first! At least some progress.



Another cake for kindy celebration. It helps to inform friends of what you've been up to these days.


My very first order for a wedding cake! Yes...it's only one tier but for a wedding???? That's what my friend could afford and it WAS a big deal for me. Unusual color theme I thought for weddings but since I was pretty new, the trend was going towards strong colors now. Unlike ages before this, I keep seeing pastel colors. But the 'ooooo's and 'wahhh's I received was a definite booster to my ego.



1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, beautiful color.. I like your "about me".. Original!

    ReplyDelete