Thursday, January 6, 2011

My first Pavlova


I've been curious about pavlovas for a long time. It was only recently that pavlovas surfaced so frequently in TV and net and FB when I chanced upon PASSIONFRUIT PULP !

So I jumped at the chance to finally make this dessert. SO I made this timely for a pot luck and as simple as the recipe was I didn't realised how it blown out from and 8 inch layer of meringue to 10 inch size!! I didn't have anything to put it in to bring to the pot luck at my freind's. But I found a 12inch board i bought so long ago an I only had an 11 inch box. Oh well...it survived the journey and everyone love it! I managed only a slice and then I understood what's all the bru-ha-ha was all about. It was delish!!!!

I wanted to make this again but till today...hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment